Wednesday 15 January 2014

javascript - How to bring a dropdown (Chosen) with selected value on page loads.? -


I am using the selection box. I am replacing these two boxes at an AJAX request. I want the check box to be filled first, when it comes. I tried to do something and it failed. I read it and unable to complete. After reading the docs I have tried. I am talking about Ajax response once.

  var city = $ ('# hdnCity'). Val (); // ** Ajax requests goes and the response is here ** // $ ('# searchParams'). Html (responseText); Var values ​​= $ ("# favCities1options" in ("+ city +") "). Ether ('selected', 'selected'); $ ("# Chzn-Select") Val (value) .trigger ("List: Update") .;   

I am unable to fulfill it helpful thanks in advance! The problem is with the last line: $ ("# $ (" #########################) Chzn-select ").

You have to separate because $ (" # chzn-select "). Val (value) only jQuery Returns the object, but