Saturday 15 February 2014

asp.net mvc 3 - Passing Data Between Pages - Session Vs. Saving in DB -


This idea has always been to use the session as possible, because its widespread use will slow down the page. . Nowadays, computers have important memories, so the use of the session should not be as high, because it was done in earlier years. Some people have argued for security reasons why the session should not be used. In my opinion, you need to worry about the security issue even if no option is selected.

I have been advised to use the query string to add data at the end of the URL to cross the data between the pages. In some cases, I am passing a string of very long data I see them, and they appear in all URLs.

My solution was to create an object with all possible figures, for which I could share between pages and create a session cover for that object. It works fine, but I still can not believe it is the best way to do this.

I have given a lot of answers and I have seen it in so many ways that I do not know even more.

What is the best way to pass data between pages?

I mainly pass student information among pages. I can drag record for a student In some cases, students may have large amounts of data related to their records. Anyone can see that record in financial aid, and they can decide to visit the insurance page, where they would also like to see some information from the financial aid page. Apart from this, if the student meets certain criteria, then the health department may decide to remove the medical records for any reason. If the student is spreading in school, he has to update many pages. In some pages, the information is exactly the same, so it will not be the means of writing this for them when I can import it from the previous page, although this information is saved in the database, I will put an extra for the DB I am trying to save the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment