Saturday 15 February 2014

javascript - How do I create a summation series in a HighStock chart? -


I have a highstock chart showing multiple data series, along with those series of data series, I also display a series Which would be the total of all the data series for each data point.

All of this will look like another line that represents the sum of the figures at each point of the x axis. Does anyone know how I can easily do using the Highstock API?

I can currently create a sum data series before starting the chart and include it in a dataset as a series which I have assigned to the HiSTOX. Although I would like to make it dynamic

You can try to use the data labels format that allows you to define yourself The ceremony You should calculate the sum by each form form serig with a defined x value.

No comments:

Post a Comment