Saturday 15 February 2014

facebook ads api - Can't place order for ad because of "Cannot change og_type" to "website" -


Every time I try an ad and keep it "og_type can not change: object 'and existing actions To avoid data corruption, 'website' can not be converted into type of object. "

I have read a developer blog post by Facebook so that you can change your object type, but anywhere I do not know how to do this documentation Land that as long as you do not have permission to change the price, the choice you have something special and I but & lt; Now more than 100.

I have seen other posts that you can change OG: type in some way, but changing the tag in my site is nothing and I can not find any detailed instructions in any other way. Generally, you can get Facebook to refresh the copy of metadata by running the link through the URL.

debug tool:

If the problem is not resolved, then pls repro A bug file through the parameter and tag it as an advertising API and will be happy to assist our support team.

No comments:

Post a Comment