Saturday 15 February 2014

c# - Does protobuf-net support Dictionary when it goes from .proto file to the .cs file? (via protogen.exe) -


By using protobuf-net in C #, I would like to define my protocol in .proto / File (It is used to generate codes for other languages ​​...)

I know that Google's implementation of the protocol will not make any map in Java generated code.

However, if I am generating .pr from the .cs file then I was wondering if it would be .proto < / Em> in the .cs file.

For example, I have the .proto file:

  Message KeyValuePair_String_String {Optional string key = 1; Optional string value = 2; }   

Is Protofuf-Net C # Protogen Is it possible to give an argument to the XE compiler, so that it creates a dictionary rather than a list?

Thanks, Kappa

The short answer is: Not currently.

No comments:

Post a Comment