Saturday 15 February 2014

rally - Deleting Release Objects via the API -


When I try to delete a release object through that API, I come back to:

  can not remove type objects release   

I think the main rally of a project through the rally is trying to stop the storm? I think this is a deliberate decision, but it seems that like an ad-hoc, I mean, I can release stories very well, PI's faults too ...

What is the reason behind this restriction? Is it perhaps the time has come? Is there any easy way around it?

I am playing this area, this is because I am putting in portfolio items and tagging the device to switch from our current system.

You are right, it is not possible to delete the release via WS API. This is a deliberate decision. Unfortunately there is no solution at this point, and there is no immediate plan to allow those items to be removed to replace the API.

No comments:

Post a Comment