Saturday 15 February 2014

Cross-policy domain file for Flash -


I have a visual studio 2010 ASP.NET web application inside a flash file.

Flash connects to Red 5 media server on the same machine.

I'm trying to run it, but it gives me a error # 2032 , which says that I have a cross-policy domain file.

I'm trying to go to localhost: 8386 to localhost: 5080 / [webapp]

Should you use Schema?

How do I name the file?

What do I put in the file?

Update

I put it: crossdomain.xml inside red5 / webapps / vod

  & lt ;? XML version = "1.0"? & Gt; & Lt ;! DOCTYPE cross-domain-policy system "http://www.adobe.com/xml/dtds/cross-domain-policy.dtd"> & Lt; Cross-domain-policy & gt; & Lt; Site-control permission-cross-domain-policies = "all" /> & Lt; Permission-access- = "*" secure = "wrong" /> from domain & Lt; Allow-http-request-headers- to domain = "*" header = "*" secure = "wrong" /> & Lt; / Cross-domain-policy & gt;   

And this has worked.

Only I receive a NetConnection.Connection.Closed error, so we are making progress.

Update 2

Whether either Visual Studio 2010 or Flash is giving me some disappointing problems.

To troubleshoot the file that actually goes to the directory, I removed the .xml file from each to see the directory in which directory it is actually necessary to put in the directory.

I ended all of crosspolicy.xml files, and my flash is still connected, so I think the data is cached Was stored somewhere in

  • I have removed my flash local storage, but it is still connected.

  • I ran CC cleaner on the original settings but it is still connected.

  • I rebooted my computer, but it is still connected.

  • I cleaned up and made the VS 2010 webpad again, but it's still connected.

    I would really like to reduce it to what is needed in this file, but it may be because things are stored somewhere in some hidden caches. , I can not do what I have to do, because this webpad is impermeable for any change, apparently.

    I will ask another question how to clear my cache VS2010 ...

    Try saving it as crossdomain.xml if your web server is running on the root 80 port, if any, otherwise it will be red5 / webapps / root /

      & lt ;? XML version = "1.0"? & Gt; & Lt ;! DOCTYPE cross-domain-policy system "http://www.macromedia.com/xml/dtds/cross-domain-policy.dtd"> & Lt; Cross-domain-policy & gt; & Lt; From domain-permission-access-domain = "localhost" -p port = "5080" /> & Lt; / Cross-domain-policy & gt;    

No comments:

Post a Comment