Saturday 15 February 2014

css - Navigation Bar IE8 issue -


I'm building an HTML website using foundation.zurb 4 framework and now I have a problem on creating the nav bar IE8 I work on everything I manage to work on IE8, except that for the NAV bar I am using a different CSS file for the nav bar menu and the second one for IE8 tweaks. All files can be found

I apologize to the fact that the code is too long and is hopeful that there is little bit more to ask for my request. I hope someone can help me because now I'm feeling a little frustrated: (

Update : See it in action No need to respond to I8 I just Want to be stable;)

Media query - Responsive CSS3 is not supported for 8 or less .

You are using:

  @ Media only screen and (minimum-width: 58.75em) .top-bar .toggle-topbar {display: none; }   

is like IE8 ... "WTFISTHIS?"

It tries to do this but it is not just back and forth

This plugin is:

If you really need to support it but my answer is to be stable like a stable desktop version.

No comments:

Post a Comment