Saturday 15 February 2014

php - page configured incorrectly? -


I moved my file from my Xampp server to a live server and now PHP is not working properly This file is a problem

    

My Android app which was getting JSON from this file now becomes zero JSONObjects . When I open it in my browser, I get this error:

" Server Error
An error occurred while retrieving the website. It should be down for maintenance. Can be configured incorrectly. "

My first thought was to include my connect.php or queries.php While they were at fault I can display them in my browser or message me I Son could echo. The above file will not work. What is the problem? Do anyone know?

  if ($ query_run = mysql_query ($ questions_query)) {  $ questions_query> - it seems that your problem is ok   

No comments:

Post a Comment