Tuesday 15 June 2010

ios - Segmented Control with ViewControllers MFMailComposer rotation issue -


I have a View Controller that has a Segment Control.

Your view controller next to each divided control. Technically, I start the View Controller for each segmented control and display it to display the view, and hide other views.

All this works well, but now I am trying to display an MF filamel composer with current model VIPU controller. I need to explicitly do this on ViewController where the Segmented Control is on it, because with other view controllers I have just put the view above the volume control.

The MFmail composer appears and disappears, but after disappearing altogether the app rotated 180 degrees. I only support one orientation, 180 degree rotation is not supported by the flint.

What did I do?

The problem was the function: In my TabBar controller preferredInterfaceOrientationForPresentation I now It has been removed and now it is fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment