Tuesday 15 June 2010

Is there any standard tool for testing responsive web design -


I am working with responsive web designing. I tested my pages in Firefox with the web developer kit and some other tools, I saw some difference for the same resolution.

Can anyone recommend me for responsive web design without having to compromise the standard tool for testing my page

Thanks in advance.

Now there is the possibility of automating testing of liability, with the Gallen Framework, the design tool has a special syntax With which you can tell how your device should look on different devices. Later you can launch a test for different browser sizes, or you can run it in the Selenium grid and also cross-browser test coverage.

Visit the official website for more information

Also there is an article which is a way to implement web page design with TDD (Test-Driven Development)

/ Div>

No comments:

Post a Comment