Tuesday 15 June 2010

ruby on rails - CKEditor doesnt want appear if it already in cache -


I am trying to set up CeAditator (), it is very easy, and its work on first page load is OK , But if I go back (at the root or other place on the same browser page) and then go to the edit or new look I`ve just get a plain text area, so when I open it in a new window, So all right

I think the problem is in the rail or browser cache ... so I have to do something to stop caching this page or to clear the cache after the verb ... but I do not understand Found out how to implement it. Does anyone know how to solve this?

Heh, hull, if it helps someone: just put

  & lt; Script type = "text / javascript" & gt; $ (Function () {$ (".ckeditor"). Ckeditor ();};  `  

Before turning off the page,

No comments:

Post a Comment