Tuesday 15 June 2010

android - Nexus 7 not being picked up by adb (when I connect it to the laptop via usb) -


I run the "adb devices" command and it does not list the Nexus 7 device, even if the driver is installed properly The drivers have been shown as "Android Composite ADB Interface". In the Nexus 7 device, I have "USB debugging" on, besides, I already tried to kill and restart ADB service without any luck. was.

Even when I connect to my HTC One Android device, it shows that even when I run the command "ADB device" I still do not have USB debugging. The main difference in drivers is that HTC One driver shows as "Android ADB interface" when I plug it in. Therefore, there is no "composite" name in it.

Any advice when I run "ADB device", to see that Nexus 7 is happening!

Try it, connect to the device, then swipe your notifications on the status bar (on the left side) Tap Connected as a media device and change it to Camera (PTP) .

No comments:

Post a Comment