Tuesday 15 June 2010

osx - After uninstalling rvm I get the following when opening a new Terminal session -


After uninstalling RVM, I get the following when opening a new terminal session:

 < Code> Last login: tt26000 at 266: 30: 30 -bash: /etc/profile.d/sm.sh: Any such file or directory -bash: /etc/profile.d/rvm.sh: Any such file Or no directory ~ \ $   

How do I determine where it comes from?

  -bash: /etc/profile.d/sm.sh: Such a file or directory -bish: /etc/profile.d/rvm.sh: There is no such file or directory   

By running this installer I have installed the RVM: On the Mac with Mountain Lion. I ran Uninstaller for that package, it was reluctant for RVM, but some traces were omitted, I would not use RVM after some startup, because it was installed with

. For / etc / profile :

  source /etc/profile.d/sm.sh source /etc/profile.d/rvm.sh   

If this is the case, please report a bug for Railsinstaller:

No comments:

Post a Comment