Tuesday 15 February 2011

asp.net - Why does this give me a YSOD? -


I have added the last two lines on web.config in response to wagging fingers from the asafaweb () report on my site:

  & lt; System.web & gt; & Lt; Compilation debug = "false" targetFramework = "4.0" /> & Lt; HttpRuntime targetFramework = "4.0" /> & Lt; Enable httpRuntime VersionHeader = "false" /> & Lt; CustomArder mode = "RemoteOnly" default redirect = "~ / Buibo" /> & Lt; /system.web>   

... but due to YSOD, "enableVersionHeader" had to comment.

This information has been given to me by asafaweb due to which I had to cause that extra:

The address you entered is unnecessarily exposing the following feedback header Which reveals its own choice of web platform: Server: Microsoft-IIS / 7.5 by X-Power: ASP.NET X-Espnet-version: 4.0.30319 This information silences information by configuring the application to return unnecessary headers. Is there And to identify the underlying structure makes it much more difficult.

Then I have two "httpRuntime" rows in one:

     

... but asafaweb still gives me a single warning, so what's the problem?

UPDATE

Based on the link in the comment, I added it:

... to Web.config, but then I found this YSOD:

HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error The requested page can not be accessed because the page's related configuration data is invalid.

Take a look at this discussion:

No comments:

Post a Comment