Tuesday 15 February 2011

amazon web services - puppet exec vagrant plugin install not working -


I have successfully installed rebelliously on a centos VM, and I was trying to 'mask' this work I am My relevant puppet code is below:

  exec {'install_aws': command = & gt; '/ Usr / bin / vagrant plugin installation violetant-AAS', #require = & gt; When I make the provision of the machine, then it says that Exec [install_aws] / return: executed successfully, but the plugin is not installed, and I have to work to run the command manually for this. This behavior with puppet Never seen, can anyone help?  
  exec {'install_aws': command = & gt; Install / usr / bin / sudo / usr / bin / vagrant plugin Required - AAS ', Required = & gt; [Exec ['install_dependent'], package ['charge']],}   

The above code is a good point fixed, the commander is required to run as a superuser. Sounds like a silly mistake, ^^ it Thanks for pointing at

No comments:

Post a Comment