Tuesday 15 February 2011

android - After Build there is no $1.class in MapView.java -


I have sources osmdroid and I want to use in the manufacture of osmdroid a jar file and my project. After build my project accidents caused by a "ClassNotFound" exception to the MapView class.

MapView are $ LayoutParams.class

MapView $ MapViewDoubleClickListener.class

MapView $ MapViewGestureDetectorListener.class <: There are files .class 6 MapView within osmdroid.jar / p>

MapView $ MapViewZoomListener.class

MapView $ Projection.class

MapView.class

Why can not you find Programm MapView class? I've downloaded from the internet that seen in osmdroid.jar. That jar 7 Map View class was may be due to that ClassNotFound exception of up to 6 and 1 and called MapView $ 1.class? Why do not my compiler create this class file?

I tried to build a jar from the export and manufacture of the project by Maven. In both cases MapView $ 1. The class was not created.

Some thoughts? As I remember the name of $ 1 is for anonymous classes or environments, but do not include such things in the mapview.java? ...

Thanks and sorry 4 Bede English

Mathith H.

Please see:

You need to export Android personal libraries .

No comments:

Post a Comment