Tuesday 15 February 2011

jquery - Create a broadcast service for my website in PHP -


I have created a dashboard using PHP and Wordpress, now the problem is facing me to make a warning Required or a message when a new data has arrived on any user dashboard. Therefore, I need to send users who are currently online in the dashboard, there is a notification that a new data has come for them.

Whenever a data is added for a particular user, an automatic alert should be shown to the user whether he is online or not. I have created a dashboard, but I do not know how to implement this notification.

In short, I want to create something like a push information inside my website.

Use Framework to Broadcast Any Message In This Implementation Essentially Use of Websites But it is very easy to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment