Tuesday 15 February 2011

java - Can't run yui jar file - missing variable name and missing } after function body -


I'm trying to run this command in CMD:

  java -jar Yuicompressor -2.4.2.Jere "C: \ Users \ ehad \ Desktop \ Test \ dist \ js \ js.js change" -o "C: \ Users ehad \ desktop \ test \ dist \ jjs" --CoserSet UTF-8 - Verbose - Presce-Cm   

My OS is Win 7 64 bit, Java is installed on my machine, and I'm running this command with DIR The funny thing is that it works fine in a different machine, why can not I get this error:

[Error] 34: 20 Missing Variable Name

[Error] 34: 20missing after work body} [error] 34: 20missing function after body

Because I have to runnig for this Girth has not seen anything pure, I can see it is just wrong with some jar file?

Thank you for your advice!

These sounds are more like errors that have got yuicompressor in your .js file and its magic Unless the syntax errors are resolved. For example:

For example:

Go through the right-to-the-right comb with your .js file (or javascript editor that marks the syntax errors) and see if you have Can find the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment