Tuesday 15 February 2011

javascript - Three.JS - Child object rotation in it's place -


I totally tried completely, and this is the second day that I have a child's trap around its center. Can not move.

- This does not work for me.

I think I can not make the position matrix correctly between the child and the core center points.

I like the object to set the central point, the object is at this place on the scene, and it is rotating with any axis and staying in its place.

Any help is most welcome ... I am frustrated

If you want change status You have to determine the status of the property.

If you want to move the baby object, then you have to choose the axis and degree. The object will rotate around its center (point [0,0,0])

  obj.rotateOnAxis (new three. Vector 3 (0,0,1), 90 * Math.PI / 180 ); // rotate 90 degrees around the zodiac axis   

But if you want to move the child object and make sure, the head of that particular child will be in one place, it is so much It is not easy. I do this in this way - prepare hair objects and place the center of the center (0,0,0) in the point where you want "tax" rotation. If you change the child in such a way, then you can translate it And then rotate it around the axis. And its focal point will be in one place during the rotation.

No comments:

Post a Comment