Tuesday 15 February 2011

c# - Separate Logins in asp.met MVC 4 Application -


There is still learning, so on the pretext of generalization basically, I have a login for a regular user. Want a different login to change the content on a scene in the application.

The problem is that all user tables have been synced with another product, so I can not just add a random user, because it will affect both this app and the other. Ideally, when the application runs and the login screen is displayed for regular users, the user after the name of the app in the URL will type "/ admin" and it will be redirected to a separate admin login scene / screen.

Is there any other way to add this user and another can create logs?

I am not looking for someone to work for me, I just need an idea to move forward.

Yes, you can use MVC fields.

Take a look at this link:

Let me know if you have any other problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment