Wednesday 15 February 2012

google chrome - CSS Doubts - Border bottom over border left -


I am developing an interface css, and I have come to the following problem: when I set the size of the border to the left I'm bigger than others, it does not overlap at the bottom edge ... I took a good shot, but I did not see anything like this ... can anyone help me? JSField in this file

In this case, the bottom edge of the edge overlaps the left green color!

  #contactList & gt; Lee (font-weight: bold; Color: #fff; Box-Shadow: Inset 0 1 Px RGBA (255, 255, 255, 0.4); Background-image: -webkit-linear-shield (#ededed, # eff0f2); Background image: -Mo-linear-shield (#ededed, # eff0f2); Background-image: -mms-linear-shield (#ededed, # eff0f2); Background-image: linear-shield (#ededed, # eff0f2); Border bottom: 1px solid # 999999; Border-left: 10px solid green; Border-right: 1px solid # 999999; Height: 55px; Curious to get help.   

And not on the Li element;)

  #contactList {margin: 0; Padding: 0; List-style-type: none; Border-left: 10px solid green; -Widk-border-bottom-left-radius: 5px; -Widk-border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; -mobile-radius-downwards: 5px; -image-radius-sword: 5px; Border-bottom-left-radius: 5px; Border bottom right-radius: 5px; }    

No comments:

Post a Comment