Wednesday 15 February 2012

open source - Cryptographic library for C/C++/Java/Python for Windows/Linux/Mac OS -


I am looking for open source libraries for languages: C / C ++ / Java / Python for these 3 OS: Windows / linux / mac os

me for openssl (for C / C + +, Linux), crypto ++ (for C ++, Windows / Linux / Mac) ) have been found. But I need more, more, better.

If someone knows a cryptographic library and can say, what language and OS it is, I would be very grateful. I know that I can only do this for Google, but I would like to know which person you recommend, which has good docs and APIs.

(I was especially interested in Windows LIBES Because it is very difficult to find any good library, but also for Linux / Mac they want;)

Cheers

(Networking and Cryptography Library ) A good option is to provide an intangible level of encryption and decryption. If you are not familiar with cryptography, high-level preferences are safe and easy to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment