Wednesday 15 February 2012

Describing shipping service on a paypal shopping cart? -


I am passing along a paypal shopping cart (using the API and PayPal payment standard) with the variable Can I cross the shipping cost, but how, or is it possible to describe the shipping method on the PayPal form?

Example, my widget ... $ 1 shipping and handling .... $ 12

What I'm doing like:

My Widgets .... $ 1 Shipping and Handling .... $ 12 (UPS Ground)

Thanks for any input

Not entirely sure it is possible to pass a PayPal to the shipping provider. You can pass it as a different variable or some type of custom variable. If you have only one shipping provider, you can do the following:

  1. Sign in to your PayPal account
  2. Click Profile & gt; Click the Update button aligned with 'Shipping Preferences' under Shipping to My Goods
  3. Choose your default shipping carrier and select Save

No comments:

Post a Comment