Wednesday 15 February 2012

drupal - Implementing a "Like" button and showing users who clicked it -


Our website has been operated by Drople 7 and we have a "I am interested" button / link to implement Looking for the route A special node for registered users here is the problem that we want to be able to display all the user names that have clicked on this button / link

Here are the views of our viewers To indicate interest in a particular topic Switch to provide an easy way to be able to, and essentially give an outlet to communicate to other users showed who share their interests.

I have tried many different modules which other sources have suggested: "flag, display, btn, rate widget, etc." And unfortunately they do not eventually do what I see. I have to believe that there is some combination of modules that can fulfill these tasks, so I appreciate any guidance that can be provided.

I apologize for my ignorance in this kind of development. Growing are moving forward in this community.

Cheers

You can get it (which you tried to do ), And to display a list of visual modules, users who click on the flag for a particular node.

It looks like you will be able to list the users with visual configurations that have flagged the node (or in the example a user poked).

No comments:

Post a Comment