Wednesday 15 February 2012

database - What is the best way to alias class and method names -


Here is my position I have a database with string data. I am implementing the token that applies dynamic data generation To do is basically the "class.method" format. For example, data in a column can be generated: 'Hotel $ (Generate.GUID)'

Generate a class I have created and a method of GUID class.

To keep DB data the least I want to call such nickname for example: 'Hotel $ (g.guid)'

I have an extra short-name I would like to avoid changing the class with methods. I'm looking for a clean tidy way to set it up.

The result is a clean code and it is most readable that the full names are kept. Sometimes the value of the extra data is equal to the cost.

An option contains a mapping table

  Full short ------------- Generate GUIID grid   
  Hotel $ (g.guid)   

Then, the code in, either whenever the start-up or whenever Yes, or (more readable, more error prone options) This map is defined as this code, so you can read this table.

No comments:

Post a Comment