Wednesday 15 February 2012

wshttpbinding - WCF error The client certificate is not provided. Specify a client certificate in ClientCredentials -


I am trying to call a WCF service. I have created a self-signed certificate and installed in my local machine \ person's certificate, and also I said that in my section But it did not understand why this error was.

This is my web. Config

  & lt ;? Xml version = "1.0" encoding = "UTF-8"? & Gt; & Lt; Configuration & gt; & Lt; System.serviceModel & gt; & Lt; Binding & gt; & Lt; WsHttpBinding & gt; & Lt; Bond name = "wsHttpEndpoint" & gt; & Lt; Safety Mode = "Transportation" & gt; & Lt; Transport customer credential type = "certificate" /> & Lt; / Safety & gt; & Lt; / Binding & gt; & Lt; / WsHttpBinding & gt; & Lt; / Binding & gt; & Lt; Customers & gt; & Lt; Endpoint address = "https://abcdxyz.abc.syntax.com/TestCCService.svc" binding = "wsHttpBinding" binding configuration = "wsHttpEndpoint" contract = "TestCCService.ITestCCService" name = "wsHttpEndpoint" /> & Lt; / Customer & gt; & Lt; Behavior & gt; & Lt; Endpoint beehaviors & gt; & Lt; Behavior name = "custom carrier" & gt; & Lt; ClientCredentials & gt; & Lt; Client authentication search value = "abc.mymachine.name.com" x509FindType = "FindBySubjectName" storeLocation = "Local Mackin" storeName = "My" /> & Lt; / ClientCredentials & gt; & Lt; / Behavior & gt; & Lt; / EndpointBehaviors & gt; & Lt; / Behavior & gt; & Lt; /system.serviceModel> & Lt; / Configuration & gt;   

But when I try to call my throwing errors in my service system "Client certificate has not been provided. Specify client certificates in client authentication."

Resolve this error to appreciate your suggestions?

I added the configuration to include the configuration = "customvichier"

 < Code> & lt; Endpoint address = "https://abcdxyz.abc.syntax.com/TestCCService.svc" binding = "wsHttpBinding" binding configuration = "wsHttpEndpoint" contract = "testcc service.itestcc service" name = "wsHttpEndpoint" ** behaviorConfiguration = " Custom Bravery "** />   

And now its working.

Thanks for the help

No comments:

Post a Comment