Saturday 15 February 2014

c# - TimeStamp for RSS Windows Phone 8 App -


I have already created the entire structure and setup of RSS feeds for my app but, I have a timestamp to refresh Do not want to add, which automatically updates the date and time when the feed fills itself again. Does anyone give me an example that works with Webclient Assistant Class?

page. Xml

  & lt; StackPanel & gt; & Lt; Text block text = "last updated:" /> & Lt; Text block name = "renewed" /> & Lt; Button tap = "ontap" & gt; Update & lt; / Button & gt; & Lt; / StackPanel & gt;   

Page.xaml.cs (code-behind)

  Private zeros altap (object sender, gesture event ARG E) // // RSS update logic update Updated here Text = date time.NEW To string (); }   

Implementing the UI is really simple, this is not the way that I will suggest, because it will add logic to the view.

To keep things in mind:

  1. To view a page's datacentex, see ViewModel
  2. Separate the logic from your view Consider using commands to do.

    I think the answer (part of) is your question. If you want to know more about implementing RSS feeds, Questions should be considered.

No comments:

Post a Comment