Saturday 15 February 2014

Can Automapper ignore void methods? -


I am new to automapper, so I'm not sure that this is possible.

I want to map a class, but ignoring those methods which are zero, I have an example of the code below. I get the following exception message when I run it.

An unrestricted exception of "AutoMapper.AutoMapperMappingException" type occurred in AutoMapper.dll

Unfortunately this interface is not an option to change, so I agree Am I possible to miss some sort of configuration?

  public interface etting {string name {get; Set; } Zero IgnoreMe (); } Public Sector Foo: ITing {public string name {get; Set; } Public Zero IgnoreMe () {}} class program {static or oid main (string [] arg) {var fooSource = new Foo {name = "Bobby"}; Mapper Createmap & lt; ITing, Etting & gt; (); Var fooDestination = Mapper Map & lt; ITing & gt; (FooSource); Console.WriteLine (fooDestination.Name); Console.ReadLine (); If you are typing AutoMapper is dynamically an implementation (proxy) The type will make for you  

However Proxy Generation supports only properties , so it does not even throw a descriptive exception for your ignorance method, then you can enter your Ignore can not ignore the method.

As an alternative solution, you can explicitly specify that ConstructUsing overloads does not generate automation proxy in this case.

  Mapper Createmap & lt; ITing, Etting & gt; (). Constructing (ResolutionContext c) => New Foo ());   

Or unless you have a good reason, you can directly Foo

  Mapper. Crescent & lt; ITING, FU & gt; ();    

No comments:

Post a Comment