Saturday 15 February 2014

database - Is there a complete example/tutorial (or at least an alternative to wxODBC) for CodeBlocks + Postgres -


I'm just starting to postgrace with program code :: blocks. I have not tried any other DB platform along with this.

So far I have found that DB connection and coding can be done using wxODBC. WxWidgets I have found out what I use for UI:

But I found these lines about postgres on the web page.

So I'm worried about being able to run even simple questions.

My main question: What code :: is a complete example / tutorial for using wxODBC with blocks? If so, then I appreciate a link.

Secondary Question:

  1. If there is such a primary problem, then what is the solution?
  2. Is wxODBC the default way to work or is there a better / easier way of doing this?

    One million thanks!

    After more searching and testing, I came in the form of my answer with the following answers and Hope this wxWidgets other people

  3. There is a sample folder that you get from wxWidgets, it provides a considerable number of complete examples. Unfortunately if you are a new codec for code :: block, you will have trouble opening these projects. The reason for this is that most of these codes are not for blocks: or with other systems like Borland C ++ or MS VC ++, but you can still open the file using your editor or code :: blocks Are there.

  4. I would recommend using wxODBC because there are different problems with different DB platforms. Two such cases are shown above in my question but I think That it is the 'stage' of the project and I hope it will be fixed. And by the time, it is not for me or for any serious business that is planning to use my combination (C ++ with Post ++)

  5. wxODBC is not default, there is no such thing as default, but Libpax is the standard way of doing things and it is very popular but it does not have any GUI support and PG Less) and many more conversions happen with wxWidgets while working with

    So to go with LipPyx for C ++ on code :: blocks at least, so far).

No comments:

Post a Comment