Tuesday 15 June 2010

ios - Dismissing a UITabBarVC and returning to the sign in screen -


I have a sign in the VC that sign up VC; Both are under a navigation controller. From the sign up vCi, I moderate a UITBB vc with full application content. Inside UITibber VC, I have an additional VC with a sign out method. My question is, what is the correct way to go back to sign in VC? In this scenario, if I dismiss the UITibber VC, then I come back for registration of the VC.

I have prepared a diagram that describes the scenario: Enter image details here

Any help would be appreciated

thanks, Marcus

You can change the status of the UINavigationController which presents the model view before dismissing it. For example

  [(UINavigationController *) self.presentingViewController popToRootViewControllerAnimated: No]   

From the Model View Controller, your built in UINavigationController To get back to your root view controller, which - in your specific scenario - will be signed in VC, so when you dismiss the Model View, the built-in view controller will be whatever you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment