Tuesday 15 June 2010

php - How to access this object property -


I'm trying to access an ID from this object but I'm not sure how to do this. When I do var_dump on the object, I do not get anything that I can access.

  echo "& lt; / pre & gt;"; Echo var_dump ($ usersVehiclesObject); Echo "& lt; / pre & gt;";   

that isOutput:

 string (1) "2"  

2 is actually the price I am looking for, but I am

I have tried some things at random to get it, but they do not work:

  echo "and ,"; Echo $ usersVehiclesObject- & gt; String (1); Echo "& lt; / pre & gt;"; Echo "& lt; / pre & gt;"; $ UsersVehiclesObject- & gt; 1; Echo "& lt; / pre & gt;";    

It does not have any object, its only a string. < P> Just echo it ... :)

  $ usersVehicles ebject echo;   

It is!

i.e. ...

  echo "is the ID:". $ UsersVehicleObject;    

No comments:

Post a Comment