Tuesday 15 June 2010

Upload file to Google Drive after downloading it from URL -


Greetings! Now I am writing a short script for my spreadsheet and I have the last piece of puzzle remaining unsolved. I want to download a file (or all file data) from a specific url and then upload it to Google Drive (or create a file with that file data) I believe I can do this but how? Can anyone help me? If this does not work, then I have to set up a server with my computer Send a request to my computer from the spreadsheet script Let me run a script on my computer and download the file and save it to a specific folder. Let Google Drive sync the file ... this is entirely possible, but what is the easiest way to gain? Thank you in advance!!!!!

In short:

  var response = UrlFetchApp.fetch (url); Var file = DriveApp.createFile (response.getBlob ()). SetName (filename);   

I have written another complete script / webpad for this purpose, available on full source code and here, feel free to study and use that code. There is also one.

No comments:

Post a Comment