Saturday 15 January 2011

Git Plugin for Oh-My-ZSH broken after Updating Git -


I was using the system version of git and then updated to the latest version using homebrew. After doing this, all the git shortcuts provided by the Oh-my-zsh git plugin stopped working. I tried to re-install Oh-my-JSS but in reality it is not known what else to do.

Whatever I have changed is that I have recently installed the hub, but I have not left it yet. From oh-my-zsh plugin containing , which is

is not the source of aliases

To fix this, you can either:

  1. source ~ / .oh- Create the source plugin directly by adding my-zsh / plugins / git / git .plugin.zsh to your ~ / .zshrc ,
  2. Enable the plugin in a canonical way: Git by adding plugins = (...) in line ~ / .zshrc : plugins = (git osx ruby) . Note: I understand that, if you have two rows with plugins = () , then the second will be overwritten first - I think that (untested) that plugins = ($ Plugins git) allows plugins to be enabled on multiple lines

No comments:

Post a Comment