Saturday 15 January 2011

PayPal System error 550006 in Android app -


I am trying to create an Android app with PayPal available in-app purchases. Everything works fine in Sandbox mode, but when I switch to Live Mode, I get this error:

Payment Failed System Error (550006). Please try again later.

I can find that only documentation says that this error means "the app is not authorized for app caller."

These changes are made to live from the sandbox I am missing something?

  • My app's position on PayPal has been 'Approved for approximately 24 hours'
  • I changed PaymentActivity.ENVIRONMENT_LIVE from my configuration environment PaymentActivity.ENVIRONMENT_SANDBOX.
  • I have changed my client ID's Live ID
  • I changed my receiver email to live from the sandbox.

    One concern is that I have an account for me that I am trying to pay with my wife's paypal and they use the same checking account. However, I do not think this is a problem because if I try to send my account from my account to my account, then I receive error 579033 ("The sender and each receiver should have separate accounts").

    Any thoughts?

    The problem is resolved. PayPal recently released PayPalAndroidSDK.jar version 1.0.3. It can be downloaded from GitHub:

No comments:

Post a Comment