Saturday 15 January 2011

python - How to dynamically generate XML file for RSS Feed? -


I want to create an RSS feed generator Generators should read data from my database and generate RSS feeds for them. I want to write a script which will automatically generate the xml file for verification.

Thus, a specific xml file for RSS feeds looks like this:

   & Lt; GUID & gt; Http: //example.com/item/123< / GUID & gt; & Lt; PubDate & gt; Saturn, 9 January 2010 16:23:41 GMT & lt; / PubDate & gt; & Lt; Details & gt; [CDATA [This is the explanation]] & lt; / Description & gt; & Lt; / Item & gt;   

I want the script to be automatically written to and and and gtc: tags. Similarly the value for the tag for all the tags will be brought from the database. So I will check that my app is designed in Django

I'm looking for suggestions how to do this in dragon. If my opinion is unclear, then I would open it for any other option. I am

Since it is a python, use it's good PyRSS2Gen Easy and XML actually generates well

No comments:

Post a Comment