Saturday 15 January 2011

ruby - How to run a new browser instance per test with Watir? -


While executing several tests in one run, I have found that when I perform my tests one by one While I look at this behavior, I have to get a more accurate result from running a rack work which I want to execute tests, but runs every test on a new browser example, Perform one by one. In this way I will be able to get the same result as doing it by hand, but to avoid the trouble of launching them one by one on the terminal.

I have searched this feature but are not able to find it, and meeting on StackOverflow was the only problem related to Selenium, not water.

Is it possible to do what I want? how?

Thank you.

Generally, you want to make the first one before every test hook to open the browser and a After the hook to stop the browser after the test (see more)

Assume that you are launching your browser in support / env.rb

  @browser = First: Browser: After the new end @ browser. End    

No comments:

Post a Comment