Saturday 15 January 2011

Suppress keyboard after setting text with Android uiautomator -


Using uiautomator for android I am able to set the text in a text field, but then the keyboard is not capable of closing. I

With some phones, when the keyboard takes full screen in lenscape mode and 'don' should be used to exit the scene. If I suppress the keyboard, then I can run the UUUutomator in both scenario and diagram without any problems. New UiObject (New UiSelector (.) Text ("Enter Text"). Click (); New UiObject (New UiSelector (.) ClassName ("android.widget.EditText") Example (0)) setText ("Sample Text"); // This is where I need to press the keyboard to see the app instead of just the keyboard. New UiObject (New UiSelector (.) Text ("Submit Thank you in advance.

P> Generally clicking the back-key will dismiss the keyboard.
  getUiDevice () Presbak ();    

No comments:

Post a Comment