Saturday 15 January 2011

javascript - Antialiasing not working in Three.js -


I'm new to three.js and recently started working with it. I really enjoy it and I have made some incredible things. However, I am unsure why I really do not care when setting up antialiasing. Renderer = New Three WebGill Renderer ({Antialising: True});

I have searched for potential solutions, yet I do not know or understand why this does not work.

Edit:

Links that helped me fix this problem:

It has been taken some excavations but three. Developers for Js have covered it!

The property name that you are using in WebGLRenderer constructor's logic According to the object is incorrect, the name of the property should be 'antelias' , not 'antialiasing' .

I tested Google Chrome for Mac OS and had a special smoothness in the rendering of the edges in a spinning cube.

No comments:

Post a Comment