Saturday 15 January 2011

javascript - my currrent array format is not being interpreted by datatables using aaData format -


I am using the Aadata array datasource, while displaying values ​​in the table shows only one letter, it is only a Why is it showing the character? It is supposed to display the [0] element, maybe this is a simple question, but it seems difficult for me please help. Data values: ["T Monitor", "Software", "W CPU", "Software", "Global", "Softe"] jQuery.ajax ({Url: '& Lt; s: url action = "part" method = "finder" />, data type: 'jason', success: work (data) {alerts (data); var obj = JSON.stringify (data); Adwords ('awkward'); var Productable = $ ('# Products'). DataTable ({"AAdata": Data, "BidiferRender Console: "{{Fnrender}: Function (O, Wall) {console.log (" fnrender "); Console:" BOEferend ": NABR first", "one targeting": [0]}]}); P> I am getting zero values ​​in the data format.

I hope that before You will find my answer:

var obj = JSON.stringify (data);

"aaData": data,

You stack your data, and you do not use it.

The correct way is:

  "aa data": obj ,   

or

  "aaDa Ta ": JSON.stringify (data),   

Hope I answer your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment