Sunday 15 January 2012

asp.net - How to redirect to home page of Pentaho after basic authentication in .NET? -


I try to use basic authentication in VB.NET side to enter Penthouse < P> I use the default account

Password: Password

I have the following code in VB.NET for the original authentication of Pentaho

  Dim Request = WebRequest.Create ("http: // xxxx: 8080 / Penthouse / Home") as authInfo String = Convert. ToString (userName) & amp; ":" & Amp; Convert Toastring (user password) authInfo = Convert.ToBase64String (encoding. [Default] .GetBytes (authInfo)) Request. Header ("authorization") = "original" & amp; After running WebResponse = request.GetResponse ()   

as AuthInfo slow response, request.GetResponse () can get successful results. So I think Pentaho login and authentication successfully

But when I go to Penthouse, then also indicate to log in ???? |

Do you know what is wrong with my code?

Thanks in advance!

Not sure what you are trying to do here, where are you going to Penthouse / Home In your code?

If you want to call the program to a fixed URL in Pattah, it is possible to add credentials to query string.

No comments:

Post a Comment