Sunday 15 January 2012

git - Autodeleting files from repository I've deleted manually from a working folder -


I have worked with git for a very long time and can still find out that I have sent some files to < Strong> add , I delete some files ... when I want to do, what do I have to do? git commit -m "123"

 

  # 1 git or  
  # 2 git rm file1_I_removed git rm file2_I_removed Git rm file 3_I_removed git rm file4_I_removed git add git commit -m "123"   

or

  # 3 git add -u git commit -m "123 "  

Note that the most I do not remember is the files I have removed (even thought that I could use the git status I can see them and see them), and once I have deleted them, I want them to have repository

Div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

Try this:

  git add -u   

this command was deleted Deletes files, and deletes updated updates.

If you have new files to commit, you can always click git add After .

No comments:

Post a Comment