Sunday 15 January 2012

Delphi TListBox iOS making new itemstyle/behavior -


I need to show custom data Example for me with name, description, photo There is a need to show a contact list. And ideally, I would also like to show custom data there, for example. To launch a telephone call, a button default style, which I want, does not do much, but is quite close.

So, as far as I can tell, TListBox can be a decent control for this if I can create a custom style? Is this possible? (The untargeted issue of the course is setting the values ​​of the custom data control.)

Should look at the FMX customlistbux example AAAIIAD, even in the example alone already what you really need, it seems that the place has already been fixed.

It takes about 10 minutes to produce this result directly from the customist box instance with your description:

 Enter the image details here

One is included that the FMX example shows exactly that any FMX control through the layouts, such as listboxes such as buttons, images etc. ... basically any visual control on which you re-apply, then, all very detailed FMX delphi In debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment