Sunday 15 January 2012

javascript - tablesorter jquery - how to fix column headers -


I am using Table Jquery to sort the column in the table table. I want to freeze my table headers Is there any way to do this using the generator table? Thanks in advance.

My Toller Code:

  ("# Rate"). Tableer ({widget: ['zebra'], widget: {CSS: ["header": "," weird "]}, header: {0: {sorter: wrong}, 4: {sorter: wrong}}, header Class: 'header', sort class ASC: 'header source', sort class disk: 'header certificate'});   

I have also tried it.

 < Code> widgetOptions: {StickyHeaders: 'Tanner-sticky header',},    

You can add your tables in the initialization:

  $ (â ???? tableà ??). Tableer ({widget: ['sticky header']})  < / Pre> 

Automatically activate the first line freezing. Be sure to remove Exisitng scrolling techniques such as: Overflow: Auto;

Look at me about this and if necessary, how to add your custom HTML header please Tell if it helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment