Sunday 15 January 2012

clojure - What's the correct approach to debugging a pedestal.io app? -


I am currently trying to understand how it works and when I load the page, I get the error. I do not know how to go from here, what I worry, error appears in cljs.core .

  todo-app.simulated.services.receive_messages = (function receive_messages (app) {return IO .edestal.app.protocols.put_message.call (tap, (new cljs.core.Keyword ( "\ UFDD0: Input")). Call (empty, app), cljs.core.PersistentArrayMap.fromArray ([io.peestal.App.messages.type, "\ uFDD0: create-todo", io.pedestal.app. Messages.topic, cljs.core.PersistentVector.fromArray (["\ uFDD0: todo"], true)], true));});   

The exception message is:

  Unkit type error: object function (Meta, Cnt, ARM, __ hash) {this.meta = Meta; This.cnt = cnt; This.arr = arr This is .__ hash = __hash; This.cljs $ lang $ protocol_mask $ partition1 $ = 4; This.cljs $ lang $ protocol_mask $ partition0 $ = 16123663; } There is no way 'array'   

and my dependencies are:

  [[org.clojure / clojure "1.5.1"] [ Org.clojure] / CloserScript "0.0-1820"] [Dominina "1.0.1"] [ch.qos.logback / logback-classic "1.0.7": exclusion [org.slf4j / slf4j-api]] [io. Peestal / pedestal App "0.1.9"] [io.peestal / pedestal.app-tools "0.1.9"]   

Any help or insight will be appreciated!

I was also seeing this error, and it seemed like it did not come from anywhere. It has been decided for me to clean my project.clj in out / DIR (: target-path ). On that basis, I think that something was disconnected in the CLAS compile process and / or pedestal.

looks identical and fixed, so I think it's a CLAS build problem.

I do not have much in common about pucca debugging, but if I see an error that appears in the core library, then I have the impression that something is wrong in my end . :)

Edit

A little more information, whenever you upgrade the Closer script or every time you out Pedestal

No comments:

Post a Comment