Sunday 15 January 2012

php - Paypal standard buttons not returning transaction variables -


I am using the PayPal standard button in the sandbox environment, but it is spoiling me, I return the custom variable Setting up with RM2, Paypal should return to the return URL, with the $ _POST array populated with transaction information, what happens is that it returns to my return URL, but a blank With $ _POST !! Is it really crazy about me that sometimes with a populated $ _POST array, it comes back for the same scenario !!! Why is this happening? Please thank me in advance asap your help.

Is Auto and PDT active in your account? If you have PDT enabled, turn it off Do you try to test even with auto return disabled in your account? Try both of these, and see if the data has returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment