Sunday 15 January 2012

javascript - Safari Scrolling issue with jQuery .remove() -


I am developing a plugin for a website building program, and I am creating a preview page for it. It's like a vertical scrolling plugin and the issue I'm getting is in Safari, when you scroll to a certain point, you do not allow it to scroll forward, it's okay in Firefox and Chrome, but I saw the same problem in opera. I have succeeded in narrowing it to the function, but I do not know why or how to fix it.

When I comment on this function, the page scroll is okay, but it's like removing 'empty divs' as I need it:

  function removeStuff () { $ ('.mpp') Each (function () {var divDad = $ (this), divses = $ (this). Child (); if (divses.hasClass ('empty')) divDad.remove ();}); }   

Here is the preview page where the problem can be seen:

////////// Edit: < /

I have simplified this code:

  $ ('.comp_% id% & gt; .empty'). Parents (). Deletion ();   

However, it still creates issues scrolling in Safari and Opera, but not from other browsers.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Actually, I got this issue already. Either way it seemed to solve it even after commenting the above mentioned function, in fact this was another line of code in another function.

I had this function:

  function autoplay () {var backDiv = $ ('# outer dial: first'); BackDiv.hide (); Hide $ ('ConP.'). BackDiv.remove (); $ ('# OutterLax') enclosed (backDiv). BackDiv.show (); }   

but the row:

  $ ('.mpp'). Hide ();   

was unnecessary because already in my code elsewhere was being completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment