Sunday 15 January 2012

ios - Page Indicator UIPageViewController -


I have a page view controller in my iPhone app defined by the interface builder and using a class to manage it has been done. This class extends

  UIPageViewController & lt; UIPageViewControllerDataSource, UIPageViewControllerDelegate & gt;   

I used the following function for the page indicator. <>> - (NSInteger) presentation CountForPageViewController: (UIPageViewController *) pageViewController {} - (NSInteger) presentationIndexForPageViewController :( However, the number of pages in my application has increased and the page indicator is in my current view ( Starting and ending points), is there any way, I can use the same display of line breaks in labels etc. Any option for the page indicator is also welcome. < P>

The pointer must be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment