Sunday 15 January 2012

mysql communicate with mssql on different server via php -


I have mysql on a Linux server that has CentOS installed I get data from other windows server with mssql database Want to do

I need to create a php script that can get value from mssql server and put it in mysql server.

I have also tried to install TDS for free TDS but still I am unable to connect (Not sure I have installed it properly). The error message I receive did not connect to the server and the driver was not found.

How can I check that I have established the FREIDIDS and PDO drivers correctly?

What I'm trying to do:

Server A (Mumbai) {Linux Installed St OS, Freedds and PDO} ---------> Server B (Delhi) {windows, mssql}

I have to get data from server A to server A. Locale "locale" locale charset is the default charset "UTF-8" 62 ARR 2000 9 (Severity 9) is "UTF-8": Unable to connect: If the adaptive server is unavailable or does not exist in the OS 110 error, there was a problem connecting to the "connection timed out" server root @ server [~] # tsql -c compile time settings (installed with "configured" script ) Version: freetds v0.91 freetds.conf directory: / usr / local / etc ms db-lib with source Ta: No Sybase Binary Compatibility: No Thread Security: Yes Iconium Library: Yes TDS Version: 5.0 IODBC: No Unixode: Yes SSPI "Trusted" Login: No Carberos: No

I TDS version How to update form 5

Use ADOB connection

  $ conn = new COM ("ADODB.Connection", NULL, CP_UTF8) or die ("ADO can not be started"); $ ConnStr = "PROVIDER = SQLOLEDB; server = myServer; UID = myUser; PWD = myPass; database = myDB"; $ Conn- & gt; Open ($ connStr); // Database $ SQL = "Selection ID, ........................." Open connection; $ Race = $ conn- & gt; Execution ($ sql); While looping is in between ($ $ res-> EOF) / / record {$ id = $ res-> Field ('id') - & gt; Values; }   

Visit Example # 2 COM (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment