Wednesday 15 January 2014

Access search form - search a delimited string -


I have created a simple search form that has the ability to search the individual box reference number. A report with output box number (or a list of box numbers, when the search returns a lot of matches), for example, searches for ABC 111, gives a report such as:

  box description ABC 1110 Stuff ABC 1114 and accessories ABC 1119 more stuff   

I use the following criteria in my Search_Query

  such as "*" & amp; [Forms]! [Search_form]! [Boxer] & amp; "*"   

But my client wants to paste a list of boxes in the box referee area such as ABC 1110, ADF 1234, AGT2 112

... and Display the report as follows:

  Box description ABC 1110 accessories ADF1234 Cool stuff AGT2112 more cool stuff   

Which criteria to get me this order is required?

Use regular expression in your search criteria, go through the link below, Will get the idea



No comments:

Post a Comment